Monday, March 24, 2008

We're moving!

Adam just signed papers today and we're moving to Texas! Right now my idea of Texas is just a big jumble of tornadoes, heat, and bugs. Oh yes, and don't forget that bold flag. This is new for me, but I am looking forward to an adventure.

Anna is feeling . . . unsure • Adam is feeling—do we really need to say?

5 comments:

  1. I can't say "you're gonna love it down here" cause I just don't know. But I do know that we are hecka excited for you guys to comeo on down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool... or hot?...mmm... maybe a little sticky too... where in Texas??? My Bro-in-law Dave (the t-shirts) is just outside of Houston. How exciting for you guys!! The good news... since the tanking of the housing market, you guys will SCORE on a big house, for a little price (hopefully)!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Texas?!?! WOW!!! That will definitely be an adventure - how exciting! :) I still owe you a response to your last message... it will be coming soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Moly! It'll be a great adventure!!!! Maybe you'll pick up a cute "southern" accent. (or try really hard NOT to :0) Texas seems cool... I have a friend from there, her stories are SO FUNNY! Good Luck, let us know when the big move takes place!

    ReplyDelete