We've looked at over 30 houses. Put an offer on two. Lost out on both. Spent all our weekends driving around neighborhoods, counting how many houses have bars on them...crossing off those neighborhoods. Tromped through homes that should be demolished instead of fixed up. Left deflated. We just might end up homeless. That's how it feels. But we are still optimistic.
And that's what we've been up to. Sorry no pics. Can't take a photo of something that doesn't exist...
We did the same thing, but now we're in a house that we LOVE! Don't give up, and don't settle on just anything. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteWhen the right one comes along you'll know. Hang in there and keep looking. I am very excited and optimistic for you both.
ReplyDeleteSame thing happened to us. Don't give up and DON'T settle. We love love love our house and we knew we wanted it as soon as we walked into the living room! Love you guys tons!! We neeeeeed to skype a new night soon ok!?
ReplyDeleteThe same happened to us I think we actually put offers in on like 10 houses before we founds something. (Im Andrea I moved into the ward a few months ago, and we are good friends with your sis inlaw Larissa)
ReplyDeleteHang in there Anna!! I have a coworker who has gone through the same thing -- they have been looking since March and they are finally closing on a house this month. I'll be thinking of you and sending you good house thoughts & wishes!!
ReplyDelete