Tuesday, February 15, 2011
For Valentines: Ovo
If you're up for some real entertainment, Cirque Du Soleil is in Dallas until Feb. 27th. And by real, I mean...the kind of entertainment the world watches. You don't want to miss these kinds of things when they come your way.Ovo is the story of a bunch of bugs in the forest. One bug found and egg, the other bugs took it away. Each group of bugs had their own acrobatic performance.They can do some AMAZING things. The costumes are colorful and imaginative. And the music is live. In a creative rut? Go see Cirque Du Soleil. (Serk-doo-Solay...NOT Circus Olay.) It means circus of the sun.I sat next to a man whose exclamations of awe made my experience that much better.Really liked the grasshopper costumes. So clever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I so want to go to one of their performances! If only I could convince Brian to go to Vegas just once - they have an Elvis one right now! :) He refuses to tolerate all the smoke and people drinking. Can't blame him! Hopefully, one of these will come our way soon so we can check it out too. Looks like you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteSooooo jealous. I have always wanted to go see a live show! So. Jealous. So.
ReplyDeleteWow! That performance sounds crazy Awesome! Glad you guys had a great time!
ReplyDelete