Last year, I was going through my journals and found the exact date Adam proposed. (I didn't think I had recorded it; we both thought he'd proposed in October—not true, it was November 15th, 2005 a Tuesday, on the doorstep of my office at work.) So we've decided to repeat the treat we had that day on the same date for the rest of our lives! I love making new traditions; probably because we don't have many yet. We had eaten Sushi at the Fat Sumo, and then walked to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for carmel apples.
Sushi is expensive, so the main tradition will be the apples. However, this year I've been saving whatever cash I get here and there, and we decided to try Piranha—Killer Sushi (Isn't that a great name for a sushi place?)
For those of you who LOVE Wild Sushi—Piranha is good, but not as creative with their flavors and the selection is less.
After Sushi we excitedly went for the Apples. Adam's was covered in white and milk chocolate with nuts—Bear something flavor. Mine was the Apple Pie flavor, white chocolate, cinnamon and sugar. Yum Yum.
It's so nice having something to look forward to. We should come up with a tradition for every month at least!


We LOVE Wild Sushi and Piranha Killer is our second favorite. We could never afford sushi if it weren't for Groupon. We always buy two Wild Sushi groupons when they come available. :)
ReplyDeleteWill you please quit being so gosh darn cute!!! Just kidding - I love the new tradition and the pics.
ReplyDeleteHow fun and cute are you guys!! Love the name of that sushi restaurant -- so clever. :) And for the record, what you got is my FAVORITE flavor of apple... I crave them! :)
ReplyDelete