It is a 2002 Mazda Protoge 5. The first owner was a little old lady who took it in to the dealer for routine tune ups. The guy we bought it from only had it for a few months before needing to upgrade. So it's low mileage and in pretty good shape.
When Adam brought it home he drove back and forth on the street while I stood in the driveway and watched. I don't think I have seen him quite so proud of himself in a long time. He was like a peacock strutting his stuff in front of me. It was so cute. He'll drive this car and I'll drive the Pathfinder—since it's NOT a stick....
So, party at YOUR house cuz now I can get there! (I might get lost but still...) Beep! Beep!


Awesome!! Oh my goodness, I know that must feel great!
ReplyDeleteHurray! We had one car for a long time and it's the total pits!
ReplyDeleteWhen is this party?? :)
ReplyDelete