So we got to makin' posters and writing out parts.
We had the girls liken an assigned value to a superhero and then tell how we show that quality in our lives as well. For example: Batman continued to show faith in the citizens of Gotham, knowing they make the right decisions even though all evidence pointed otherwise. As Young Women we show faith by ________________.
I was impressed, many of the girls were extremely thoughtful in applying their values to their hero.
I put their part on the back of their superhero's icon—this made an engaging visual for the audience to look at while the girls read.
We have table cloths in each value color...so we repurposed them for the evening as capes. Aren't the girls awesome for playing along?
The treat idea below was fun, however, the candy was WAY overpriced. We could have stuck with colorful popcorn and rice crispy treats and been just fine.





What a fun theme! I love the message and the candy packaging idea/names? TOO CUTE! :)
ReplyDelete