Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Rustic Coffee Table by Ultrim

Isn't this rustic coffee table fun? I love the extra storage cubbies on all sides AND that it is on casters. I like being able to move my furniture around with ease. Our space is smaller so we often need to shift things around for events. (Well, face it…when I say events I mean movie watching with friends or having my youth group over. We aren't the hip hosting type—yet.)





All that being said, we don't get to keep it the table. Adam and Nick made this as a spec piece and sent it to Kansas City where Adam's sister Heidi has it in a booth for sale. It's very sturdy and made from good wood so I hope it does well.


If you are interested in having something like this made for you in any color or stain—contact me (or Adam if you have that info). I can send price and dimensions.







1 comment: