Again with the Sushi? What is it with us and sushi? Well, if you've never had fresh shushi rolls, then I don't know if I can explain it to you. Can't do raw fish you say? Some rolls come cooked. It's no different than eating rice with some weird chicken and cream of whatever on top—except that this is about a thousand times better and more flavorful. You can eat it and get full, but not the gross kind of full that comes from eating something heavy and I love that part—paramount satisfaction.
I'm really glad we went out for sushi the day Adam proposed, otherwise we wouldn't be able to justify the expense of such a fabulous dinner.
Someday it will be fun to look back year by year and see how we've changed.
And then of course, dessert comes from the Chocolate Factory.
His choice and Her choice.
YUM. Apple pie apples are my favorite! What a fun tradition :)
ReplyDeleteI will some day have sushi. That looks delicious. Love your faces!
ReplyDelete