No worries though. Since humans HAVE to eat—that's how we decided to celebrate. I went digging around for gift certificates I've been hoarding for various eateries and we celebrated for free!
First...a round of cream slushes from Sonic. I recommend strawberry all the way my friends. But I suppose an honorable mention could go to Adams favorite...lime.
Then later, dinner at Wing Stop! One of our very favorite go-to places. They are starting to recognize us. The wings and fries are top notch. Top. Notch. I mean, there's sugar in the fry seasoning. See? Can't go wrong.
And for dessert a couple of—ahem—tubs of Baskin Robins. Hey, it's cheaper to buy the pints than it is to purchase by the scoop. I am a believer in stretching ice cream as far it it will go.
Happy 10th my to my love. And thanks to friends who give gift certificates! It's so fun to save them for something special.




No comments:
Post a Comment