Of course since Adam was involved—I was privy to all kinds of fun and overly detailed information. (For example...the brick walls arrived already stacked in panels and simply lifted into place. Hmm.)
We had a good time. The pool was nice. The beds were totally comfy and it was fun to stay in a different and instagramable kind of hotel.
Happy Anniversary Adam, being married to you has been a total blast!
Above: Errrr....ummm.......I mean, what does one use if it's NOT an emergency?
We had plans to go to King Spa, for ya know, spa stuff and food but half the amenities were closed. We decided to go shopping (clothes, house interior, and rocks for landscaping) and then have our usual sushi instead. So things didn't quite go according to plan—but that's totally fine. As long as I'm with my One-and-Only life is good!









No comments:
Post a Comment