Saturday, November 27, 2021

Alpine Christmas Advent Calendar

Since this is the third year I’ve made an advent calendar for Natalie and her girls, I suppose it’s time to call it a tradition! This time I asked a friend over, someone with whom I haven’t connected with in about ten years—and we had a wonderful afternoon with her sewing her Christmas gifts and me assembling these little trees while we gabbed away with holiday music in the background. We had an easy visit, she said I’m still the same Anna and to me, she’s still the same Cam. It was wonderful.

This is what I created and sent off a few days ago. It has already arrived and now we’re all counting down to when the family gets to see each other again.



I cut 25 of these trees out by hand, it wasn’t bad but do you think I should get a Cricut? Does the machine do a good job? (When I say good, I really mean professional.) Tell me everything.



Also, if you’re interested, my full tutorial with templates for the trees can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Um yes, yes Anna, you need a cricut! They do an amazing professional job and the ones now can cut basically anything!! I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?!? Good to hear! (I told you I tried to buy one and got scammed right?)

      Delete