I don't think I'll continue with the antler people, the legs are awkward.
The rabbits are my favorite so far.
The rabbits are my favorite so far.
Why did I begin making these? I can't do graphic design outside of work for profit. It is a conflict of interest. So, this is how I can be creative and still earn money "after hours."
Below are my Abducted Twice line. Story: These dolls have been abducted more thanonce so they dress up as aliens in hopes it won't happen again.
The kids really like these, especially because they have pockets in the back but I doubt I'll continue them. Too many people have said they look like Teletubbies. Look up a Teletubbie and see what you think.

Coming Soon: Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf, Paul Bunion and Babe. They're very cute.
These dolls will eventually go on sale at Etsy. Contact me if you can't wait that long *wink*

I LOVE THE DOLLS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! And they look like "you" if ya know what I mean! Your creativity astouds me... it always has!
ReplyDeleteAnna, these are so cool! I had no idea you were a seamstress! How much are you selling them for? May loves her uglydoll and would probably love another "it's so ugly it's cute" doll!
ReplyDeleteThanks you guys! Your feedback means a lot.
ReplyDeleteLinds, I didn't know you were a seamstress either! (You should sell your bags on Etsy.)
Cost depends on which doll you want. The monsters and antler dolls are $20, Abducted twice are $25, and the rabbits $30 each. Shipping is not included.
Let me know if you want to see detail shots or other options. I didn't post all the dolls here.
Oh yeah, and soon I'll sell pdf patterns of some of the creatures just in case you want to make one yourself!
ReplyDeleteWes got a huge smile on his face when he walked up just now... he LOVES the Monster Dolls! He thinks those are cool. I don't think that the other one's looks like Teletubbies, they are totally original! :) Very cute Anna, I love them!!
ReplyDelete