When I have to start drinking from a Mason jar...
Believe it or not but I had to serve breakfast cereal out of Tupperware bowls and table-spoons (the MEASURING kind) a couple times and my boys think that it's HILARIOUS! :)
heh heh, these are great! Anybody else want to add? :)
when we use tupperware lids for plates or big, chopping knives to butter our bread...
When you feed your 10 month old from a relish tray. Hey, at least the dividers are useful.
When you eat pudding with your finger...it's clean right?
When I have to start drinking from a Mason jar...
ReplyDeleteBelieve it or not but I had to serve breakfast cereal out of Tupperware bowls and table-spoons (the MEASURING kind) a couple times and my boys think that it's HILARIOUS! :)
ReplyDeleteheh heh, these are great! Anybody else want to add? :)
ReplyDeletewhen we use tupperware lids for plates or big, chopping knives to butter our bread...
ReplyDeleteWhen you feed your 10 month old from a relish tray. Hey, at least the dividers are useful.
ReplyDeleteWhen you eat pudding with your finger...it's clean right?
ReplyDelete