I've had Little Red done for a while and finally finished the wolf last week Now my pair is complete! Even though they are a little quirky, they're cute.
Anna you are way to creative and I'm a little jealous but that's why you are my best friend because every girl needs a friend just like you... Oh yeah and I tagged you so go to my blog and check it out!!!
How CUTE Anna, I LOVE how creative you are!! :)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness!!! SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteSeriously Anna, how much are they, I want one!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! They are fabulous! i want one too.
ReplyDeleteAnna you are way to creative and I'm a little jealous but that's why you are my best friend because every girl needs a friend just like you... Oh yeah and I tagged you so go to my blog and check it out!!!
ReplyDelete