Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged. So here goes. (I'll get Adam to post his too.)

5 things on my to do list today:
• clean my apartment (we're having company tomorrow)
• mend a ripped sheet
• come up with several watercolor textures for work
• go to the gym (biggest looser challenge)
• purchase art supplies for the office

What I would do if I was suddenly a Billionaire
• invest the money and set up funds for my (unborn) children
• quit my current job and start my own design business
• give some of the money to Adam's and my parents to invest
• pay my tithing :)
• move to beach-front property

5 places I have lived
Placerville California
• Provo Utah
• Orem Utah
• Brigham City Utah
• Twin Falls Idaho (3 months)

3 Bad Habits
• stress out too easily
• pick at my face
• I never brush my teeth at night, I always forget

5 jobs I have had
• IMC (instructional media center) we taught teachers how to use software to enhance the classroom learning environment.
• Janitor: I cleaned the bathrooms of the Kimbal Tower at 4:00 am. You don't even want to know. . . .
• Hospital: Filing medical records. All day. It was really fun despite the papercuts.
• Copy Max: employee of the month my second month there.
• Food 4 Less checker (my very first job, I had nightmares with beeping noises.)

5 things most people don't know about me . . .
• I hate shopping. I can never find what I like. And what I do like is immodest.
• I have teeth dreams, often. I dream my teeth have all shattered and are making my mouth bleed or falling out and I keep trying to put them back in etc. Every time it's different, and kind of graphic.
• I wish I were rebellious and edgy. But on the other hand, it's so not me.
• I don't use purses (oh, they're super cute, true) but I put them down and then forget them. So everything stays in my back pocket or else Adam ends up carrying my purse.
• I attended THREE colleges before finally graduating with 172 credits.

5 snacks I really enjoy (I don't really snack though.)
• Tapioca pudding
• Bread (toast)
• Mini cherry pies
• Yoplait Blueberry
• Dad's caramel popcorn

5 TV shows I watch (we don't have TV so we rent and watch the season a year later.)
Lost
Prison Break
Project Runway
Big Love
• Ummm, we finished 6 Feet Under recently. Excellent. But depending on who you are I would or wouldn't recommend it.

5 places I have vacationed
• New York
• Redwoods / Santa Cruz
• San Francisco (does this count? we live so close to it.)
• Mexico (on a cruise)
• Lake Tahoe (again, does this count?)

Things I would like to do...
• Play in a band again
• Pick up rock climbing again
• Loose 45 lbs. (stupid married weight gain.)
• Live in New York. Just for a few years.
• Take photography courses
• Take illustration courses
• Take fashion design courses
• Take dance lessons with Adam
• Take interior decorating courses
• Own a letterpress business on the side
• Take voice lessons
• Participate in a movie production/broadway production (maybe set design)
• See the Seven Wonders

5 comments:

  1. That was a fun post!! Look at all this stuff I didn't know! :) I am totally with you on the shopping... hate it. My legs get tired (seriously, I am 50?!) and I get overwhelmed with the ultimate question "which section do I shop in? Maternity (darn that marriage and baby weight), old lady, kids, or slutty teen?" and by then I am done. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were in a band!! What did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Just to set the record straight: Band as in "High School Band" and "College Band" not Rock'n Roll band. I miss making music and being surrounded by it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Tapioca too! Except when I was pregnant it always sounded so good, but it end up having a mayo/mustard aftertaste. I've been hesitant to make it since.

    ReplyDelete