(Click any image to view larger)
ABOVE: Adam and I were care-takers for the grounds. (Although, he often gave us the slip when our bill was due. . .)
ABOVE: Travis disliked Mr. Slipp immensly, no one knows why. But his wife Cammie, sincerely grieved for his loss.
ABOVE: Lincoln is still in shock because his wife Marcie discovered she has inherited the Slipp fortune. She had a difficult time hiding her glee.
ABOVE and BELOW: The table setting included an urn for Leonard's ashes (we put water and dry ice in the urn to create a cascading fog effect) and a punch bowl which held blood red juice with dry ice as well.
ABOVE: Unfortunately there was a rat infestation, they were crawling around the baseboards. The spiders didn't bother us much, thank goodness.BELOW: The only light we had was from all the candles. By the end of the evening we had some awesome drippage.
BELOW: The food. We had cheesecake—picked because of the black effect. Also mini graves in memory of Mr. Slipp (chocolate zuccini cake). The other funeral attendants brought cookies and a couple different chip dips with black chips, and candy. 





I'm just jealous because you are having way too much fun in life. Planning ahead, I'm going to make my New Year's resoluition to be more like Anna. You always have the best ideas!
ReplyDeleteVery, very creative! I love it! Halloween is the best isn't it?
ReplyDeleteWhat a dreary-looking funeral. Way fun.
ReplyDelete-Brian
Wow! Looks like a fun party!!! You are so creative!
ReplyDeleteWow! I have never seen such a cool party! That's such a creative idea. And I love your pumpkins!
ReplyDeleteI know who I want to plan my next party! What a cool + clever idea - great pics too. :)
ReplyDeleteHow freakishly fun, Anna!!!
ReplyDeleteJust when I think you couldn't POSSIBLY be MORE CREATIVE... you blow me away AGAIN!! :) I love this party idea, and your decroations are AWESOME! Wow... amazing.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE seeing the designer in you come through everything... the decorations, the invitations, the little details, even the photo's, you are one talented girl. :)
Love it.
This is SOOOOO amazing!!! This is why Emily, Melissa and me miss you guys so much!! You were just so fun. Literally, we will be sitting around and be like, "I wish Adam and Anna were here, they were so cool!" It is ridiculous!! Still, we miss you guys!!
ReplyDelete