From what I gather, the Moon Pumpkin Smile is a tradition. This year Adam took the liberty of carrying out the job during FHE at Jamie and Aaron's place. M.O.O.N. that spells moon. Great job everyone!
That is quality carving there on that moon pumpkin, and I liked the idea of the other pumpkin too! I have never seen anything like that before. I can't believe you can make that shape with your mouth Anna. What a talented young lady.
That is quality carving there on that moon pumpkin, and I liked the idea of the other pumpkin too! I have never seen anything like that before. I can't believe you can make that shape with your mouth Anna. What a talented young lady.
ReplyDeleteYou to are such a cute couple. I really should make a WOOD pumpkin. Great Idea Moon Family!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture! Love the pumpkins :) Happy halloween!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the faces to funny.
ReplyDelete