Saturday, October 18, 2008

Water Gardens

Although they weren't what I expected (actual water gardens . . . with water plants . . . ) I still enjoyed our little walk through the Fort Worth Water Gardens. It covers about 4 acres. I can see how this place could be calming after a long day. . . the lighting is probably beautiful in the evening too.

Above: Follow the steps to the bottom and the waterfalls become very loud.

Above and below: We followed a stairway down to a still
pool surrounded by these trees.
Check out the roots! Water is also quietly sliding down
all four walls surrounding us.


4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty in that picture! Sounds like you guys are making your way around Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of that place. Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun place! Love that pic of the tree roots -- so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! What fun you two are having in Texas! :) My kids would LOVE that place.

    ReplyDelete