. . . if only I could unpack this fast in real life!
I struggle with imovie (not enough control) so . . . er . . . yeah.
(California Zenks, no worries . . . I'm sending this video along with others in the mail sometime in the next few weeks.)
Music via www.karaoke-version.com, Alfie Original lyrics and score by Lilly Allen.
That was awesome...I haven't forgotten how fun you are!! Man i miss your guts!
ReplyDeleteIt's lookin' good. I hope you enjoy your new place and have a Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeletehow fun are you????
ReplyDeleteThis was great! I loved the unfolding of the shelves, or I should say the birth, or something like that. Anyway, it was great! And yes, I caught the Webelos book! Hope life here is wonderful for you.
ReplyDeleteThat was awesome!! You are too cute :) I love ikea bookshelves... we have several of those type in our house, but they look totally different... so cool how you have yours set up. Do you follow the ikea hacker blog?! :)
ReplyDelete