Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

Here are just a few snapshots from Thanksgiving. Below: Travis . . . I really have no comment for this photo. It speaks for itself.
What do you think is on Nathan's mind? . . . (He's the one holding the bird.)
Travis and his green egg. Dennis and Annie look on. (We had smoked ham. Yum Yum.)
Me, making pie. Well, sort of. The filling was already made, and the pastry was already made. All I had to do was assemble the thing.

And this is what it looked like (uncooked). Thanks for your help Laurel—and who ever put all the ingredients together!
My mom used to do this with her pies. Fun huh?
Again, yum yum.

Mom, Laurel and Jaimie making sure we had enough rolls to last the rest of the week. Good call. I love left over turkey and ham sandwiches.
We did a lot of this too.
And of course a lot of this.
Thanks again Heidi and Travis for hosting! We thoroughly enjoyed our little vacation!

1 comment: