LOVE this post!! you are so cool. happy anniversary trip!
Happy Anniversary!! You are so amazing Anna. I love the photos. Did you do that in PS?
Oooh, that does look like the perfect day! I love the post processing on these photos, too. They look great.
So fun! How does one edit their photos to look like that? I have always wondered. Is it a filter?
Yep. It's a filter.
Love that filter! This is a great post -- looks like you enjoyed celebrating your anniversary :)
Happy Anniversary! Love the photos. :)
Is that your own handwriting as a font? I always wondered how to do that! Very cool post and congrats on your anniversary! Our 10TH (!?!?!) comes up in August!
LOVE this post!! you are so cool. happy anniversary trip!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!! You are so amazing Anna. I love the photos. Did you do that in PS?
ReplyDeleteOooh, that does look like the perfect day! I love the post processing on these photos, too. They look great.
ReplyDeleteSo fun! How does one edit their photos to look like that? I have always wondered. Is it a filter?
ReplyDeleteYep. It's a filter.
ReplyDeleteLove that filter! This is a great post -- looks like you enjoyed celebrating your anniversary :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Love the photos. :)
ReplyDeleteIs that your own handwriting as a font? I always wondered how to do that! Very cool post and congrats on your anniversary! Our 10TH (!?!?!) comes up in August!
ReplyDelete