Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This Time in April

Four years ago today our families were meeting each other for the first time. Four years ago tomorrow we joined our families forever, just by saying "yes". Four years ago the day-after-tomorrow, we had a killer reception that was both magical and fun and was over too soon.
To our family and friends, we love you and are glad to know you! And to Adam, happy anniversary darlingest, I am glad you are my man!

6 comments:

  1. Has it really been four years since I last saw you in person?! Your reception was definitely magical and fun!! Congratulations to you both on four happy years and many more to come!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh. call me hormonal but that pic and post just made me teary eyed! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey--I was thinking about you and wondered exactly when that magical date was. Happy anniversary! I love you both and miss you, too. The other day Jake asked what happened to Adam and "Eve." Then he laughed and said, I just think her name should be Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for you both! You look gorgeous in your wedding dress, and I LOVED all your pictures from your reception too!!

    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWW! Too cute! Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Time flys by way to fast.

    ReplyDelete