Adam asks, "Is this white trash of us?" I answer, "Nah, only if we were in the front yard."
And the dunking begins...
No one is off limits. Even Mom.Ready. And go!I'm racing against super woman.
I only went a couple of times...but helloooo, it's fun. So next time I'll be spending a lot more time on the slip and slide.And that's not all...we had homemade dessert and ice cream while watching a projected movie outside. What more could you ask for when hanging out with family?
I only went a couple of times...but helloooo, it's fun. So next time I'll be spending a lot more time on the slip and slide.And that's not all...we had homemade dessert and ice cream while watching a projected movie outside. What more could you ask for when hanging out with family?










HaHa, I love the white trash comment, so true. Only out here instead of kiddie pools its bouncy castles.
ReplyDelete1) That pineapple sounds delish!
ReplyDelete2) Shoot, I just slip-n-slided in the front yard (at a friend's who actually has a yard). I am WT.
3) Wha?!? What they make slip-n-slides with mattresses to land on now?
4) Family time is the best!
mmmmmm.... grilled pineapple!! Your method of preparation sounds SO TASTY!! Must try asap!! And slip-n-slides rule. Front or backyard. WT? Who cares!!! ;) lol
ReplyDeleteThe grilled pineapple sounds DElish!!!
ReplyDeletei love love LOVE these pictures! makes me miss you bunches.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you guys had a great time. LOL! And in respond to the white trash comment, It totally could not have been because I was there.
ReplyDelete