Man, I had a LOT of catching up to do! I went through and read all your past posts... HOLY CRAP!! That crazy lady story is HILARIOUS (and sad too)! Also, I LOVED your Hawaiian cake, that was so cool.
The Monsoons are upon us Arizonan's and some of our nights are entirely orange. Crazy. It's cool to watch the WALL of dust come rolling in with thunder and lightning. Then we pray our power doesn't go out... not so 'cool' in 115+ degree's. :)
Gorgeous photos!! I can't believe you made Adam drive you around!! You're too funny. :) What a good husband. It was definitely worth it!!
ReplyDeleteI agree, there is nothing quite like a Texan thunder storm!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures.
ReplyDeleteI feel that way about Nebraska storms also. I miss them. . .
Man, I had a LOT of catching up to do! I went through and read all your past posts... HOLY CRAP!! That crazy lady story is HILARIOUS (and sad too)! Also, I LOVED your Hawaiian cake, that was so cool.
ReplyDeleteThe Monsoons are upon us Arizonan's and some of our nights are entirely orange. Crazy. It's cool to watch the WALL of dust come rolling in with thunder and lightning. Then we pray our power doesn't go out... not so 'cool' in 115+ degree's. :)