Laurel, Adam's youngest sister got married last week. It was about as close to a perfect wedding I've ever seen. The details, decorating, and food were all pretty much top notch. Heidi, another sister does weddings—and she is awesome at it.
So, at the risk of posting too many photos which aren't so good
(you need to go see what Melissa Fulmer captured, click here) I share with you: A Vintage Wedding.
The dress is vintage, altered, and fitted with a brand new neckline, sleeve length, and sash.
The Moms and Grandmothers wore wrist corsages.
Below: The brothers and sisters who could make it. Only one is missing!
Laurel asked me to do her hair piece. It looked even better on her than I imagined. Dads and Grandpas wore simple, nice boutonnieres. And of course the shoes....couldn't leave out all the fun shoes, and jewelry. I can't believe Heidi got all of this stuff into her car. Amazing. Mom Moon provided a lot too, chandeliers, vintage doors, the sign in table, the snack plates etc. (Yes California, I said snack plates.) It was so lovely. I kinda wish we could do it again. (We actually could, there's certainly enough food and cake leftover....) Who doesn't love a good wedding?
That does look like a beautiful wedding! The family has so much talent maybe you should all start a busines together.
ReplyDeleteWhere were you people when I got married!!! Wow. That is sooooo creative and beautiful. I absolutley LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteI USED to think I was creative... :)
Absolutely gorgeous photos!! That hair piece is amazing Anna!! :) I agree with Megan -- you should totally start a business!!
ReplyDeleteActually, it all came down in three cars and went back in two thanks to Travis' great packing skills. Everyone did such a beautiful job, I love you all. Anna, I need pictures!
ReplyDeleteSo Anna, you were right--this was gorgeous. I want to see a picture of you. Love the shoes, jewlery, dress, bouquet--all of it!
ReplyDelete