Do we still look the same? Do we still like each other?
Yeah. Pretty much. I'm sure of it.
5 years ago today at 11:00 am a big Polynesian married us in the Oakland Temple. Later we grinned at the camera with our family and friends until our cheek muscles shook. Secretly we exchanged rings on the roof with just the two of us—we weren't allowed to do it on temple grounds—and then quietly drove away, weirdly, wonderfully, viewing all things differently.
Congratulations on five years!
ReplyDeleteThese are great pictures.
yay! Happy Anniversary! Have fun at the beach!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Yes, you both look wonderful. :)
ReplyDeleteyay for you! May the conclusion of the next five years find you both looking as you do now and did then. And still liking each other and all that.
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures!!
ReplyDeleteI know I'm a little behind on my reader... but happy anniversary!!! Beautiful, fun pics Anna -- may you have many more happy years!! Brian and I were just talking about your wedding when we drove by your parent's house last weekend on the way to Michelle's. I miss you!!
ReplyDeleteI love this post. Thanks.
ReplyDelete