Ever been on a date that lasted around 3.5 seconds?
Oh yeah. That's what I'm talking about.It was AWESOME! I told Adam to ask me out, and boy did he deliver.
The driver controls when to go, how fast to go, and when to shift. And it was all over in about 3.5 seconds. I've never made myself scream until now—imagine yourself scared to death, your stomach and brain having been flung to the back of your seat, but you continue to accelerate by choice. I couldn't walk very well afterward. It was 100% THRILLING!
Click Here to see video. Password: Too Fast (include the capitals). You might have to wait a minute or so for it to load.


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHa! Looks like you guys had a great time! Adam gets cool points!
ReplyDeleteWOW. Now THAT'S a date!
ReplyDelete(I found you on Natalie's blog. Hope you don't mind :)
Wow. That looks like a lot of fun. Go Adam!!
ReplyDeleteSo awesome!! I'd love to do that!! Go Adam!! :)
ReplyDelete