Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Pumpkin Masters


Our friends invited us over for pumpkin carving this year—t'was fun.

After watching these two run around in matching outfits, admittedly, I would like Adam and I to have a skeleton getup too. Do I feel a tradition coming on?
I am told rubbing flour into the holes of the design helps to see it better. (I could see it just fine before. But it is kind of cool looking and it ignites some new ideas....) 

All this child wanted to do was stab. Stab. Stab. (I think the pumpkin's face is quite appropriate considering.) She even posed her "stabbing pose" for me. Do you think it's too early to show her Psycho?




1 comment:

  1. So where is the pic of the pumpkin you carved?! :) How fun!! And you could totally DIY your own skeleton shirts I think... I agree that would be fun!

    ReplyDelete