Dennis is Adam's older brother. He got married this weekend in Kansas City. Heidi, their sister put this wedding together. She did a nice job as per the usual. I also think she swung it so my guy could buy a black suit instead of renting a tux. Nice move. Now Adam's got a keeper in the closet.
Kids are the easiest to take pictures of sometimes. You wouldn't believe how many adults just glare at the camera like they are afraid of it. (Maybe it was me...but I think I'm nice.)
Also, I am covetous of Heidi's gold candle sticks. She decorated everything everywhere with them. I'd like to know where you find that many?
Cake, candy, and candids.
Heidi had the reception in her backyard. It must have been the coldest day in Kansas City this year—our family drove in our fire pits and we had those going, which were actually a nice touch. (Addendum...we did not drive IN our fire pits. We drove in our cars. Bad grammar Anna, bad.)
(Korina was the main photographer.)










Thanks for posting pictures looked beautiful! Wish we could have been there. Just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHey that's only about 2 hours away from me! :) Great photo's!
ReplyDeleteyes send me the password :) not like I was there or anything but fun to go through. tarver419@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos!!
ReplyDelete