Love your arrangement of this post (although I would expect nothing less of you!) And do you have dark hair, or is that just the photo? I love it!
Dorks should've gone to the NCAA Music Festival I told you about- so many concerts in one weekend! Glad you know you like live music now. ;) Vertical Horizon is awesome- I bet that was really fun!
I love Vertical Horizon! What a fun way to post too -- LOVE it! Hope you do some more posts like this :)
Love your arrangement of this post (although I would expect nothing less of you!) And do you have dark hair, or is that just the photo? I love it!
ReplyDeleteDorks should've gone to the NCAA Music Festival I told you about- so many concerts in one weekend! Glad you know you like live music now. ;) Vertical Horizon is awesome- I bet that was really fun!
ReplyDeleteI love Vertical Horizon! What a fun way to post too -- LOVE it! Hope you do some more posts like this :)
ReplyDelete