The WinStar Casino (photo credit here) is just across the Texas border, it boasts the largest casino in the world and I believe them. Adam, the Marlex's, and I drove out there to attend…
...you guessed it! Another concert! WOOOO! I'm not going to say who it was…let's see if you can guess by the time this video is over. (I know I couldn't, some of the songs are familiar though. I guess I'm not old enough heh heh.)
Password: secretone
Secret1 from Anna Zenk on Vimeo.
Did you scroll down to cheat?
It was very crowded, and loud, and way fun!
The song is totally bastardized to get it into the clip below, but I don't care! I just wanted to capture the evening.
Password: theseeds
Sewing from Anna Zenk on Vimeo.
After that we HAD to go eat at the all-you-can eat buffet—because that's what you do at a casino. Eat. REAL CRAB! So yummy. And of course…three desserts…or more….
Thanks to Marla and Lex for the fun treat!




So much fun! Nothing beats live music :)
ReplyDelete