Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Deep Sea Fishing

He left me again. To fish. Again. And then Adam sent this image from the condo just to rub it in.

The company woke early for their chartered excursion to catch the little fish to bait the big fish.
The guy next to Adam in the orange is Adam's boss. He's a very good man.


Below the red fish are Mingos (can't remember the others). They're all filets with no skin so I'm not sure which is which when I open my freezer.


Adam can't remember the name for this one below: (do we deserve to eat the fish if we can't name  them?)












The catch of the day. That's A LOT of fish. You should see my freezer. Fish stew anyone?






Adam fought a large fish for quite a while, going from one side of the boat to the other. I've sped up part of the process in the video. Password: fighter DeepSea2 from Anna Zenk on Vimeo.

The fish from the video is a Mackerel. We get to eat this one because we know its name. Heh.

1 comment: