Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Self Discipline

There's a gym just down the street that's only $10 a month, so we joined. And in October I thought to myself, "If we can have enough self discipline to become financially free, then I can have enough self discipline to loose 15 lbs by Christmas."


So here I am! Five days a week. I hate working out—but I only have 3-4 lbs. left to go. It's going to be close! (Then a loss of 10 more in the new year and I'll be where I'd like to stay.) I can totally do this.
GO ME!

1 comment:

  1. GO ANNA!!!! I'm working on the same thing this year. You can do it!! And you looked fabulous when I saw you... I'd say it's definitely worth every penny to take care of yourself! Plus you don't feel as guilty eating a cookie or two ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete