Friday, January 11, 2019

Disneyland!!!

After Thanksgiving, three girlfriends and I spent THREE days at Disneyland! We had SO MUCH fun, more than I was anticipating. It's truly a wonderful and surprising place and I very much enjoyed it (I haven't been since I was 14.) And the CRAFTMANSHIP that goes into making it magical? Wow! The attention to details! And I love that music plays all throughout the park. It's fun to make memories and have experiences to a soundtrack...it makes all things joyful!
Password: disneywow


Disneyland2018 from Anna Zenk on Vimeo. Music: Everybody Stomp, The Veterinary Street Jazz Band, Everybody Stomp Album: Disneyland Park + Ca. Adventure playlist

Least Favorite Ride: Matterhorn Bobsleds, so rough!
Favorite Rides: Cars and Indiana Jones, both are stand-out rides.
A ride I was surprised I liked: The Incredibles Roller Coaster
Ride that made me woozy: Space Mountain
Really Good Idea: Hotel within walking distance. Dressing alike—so much easier to stay together. The MaxPass (lets you skip ahead in line.)
Bad Idea: Wearing authentic Disney mouse ears. WAY TOO TIGHT. Had bruises behind the ears for a few days.
Worst Food: Churros (didn't like the dough flavor), the pretzel cheese (it had an after-flavor reminiscent of puke.)
Best Food: Hot clam chowder bowl, warm Ghiradelli brownie, raspberry macaron, Gaston's Brew drink.
Bad Experience: I ate so much, I very literally puked like a little kid who didn't ration her Halloween candy.
Will I go back? YES! Adam has NEVER been. I MUST take him!

No comments:

Post a Comment