Friday, May 1, 2020

Fourteen Passed Us By

We knew our anniversary was coming, but on the actual day we both forgot until around 4:00. Because we can’t really do anything anyway—can’t go anywhere (COVID-19), and can’t even prepare a fun meal (my restricted diet)—we both decided to say “Happy Anniversary,” kiss, and move on with the day. We may celebrate later. I’m surprised how easy it was to let it go.
These are some never before seen pictures that my friend Ann took with a lomography camera. (This type of camera often leaks in light which effects the exposure on the film. A quality now purposefully given to digital photographs during editing.)
Above: This photo received a dual exposure. See the ghosting of the twinkle lights over the table? Magic. And that’s what I wanted the reception to feel like. I LOVE how this photo came out.
Happy 14th my Love. Here’s to hoping we make it through the pandemic, and things go back to “normal" so we can keep on keepin’ on!

No comments:

Post a Comment