Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Random Images of 2020

There's a folder on my desktop called "RandomImagesof2020" full of a few things I can't quite delete. So, I'm going to talk about them so I can get them archived.

Below: An old key ring my Grandma Z. bought for me when I was a kid. I've used it ever since then. But it was getting yellow and yucky. I don't keep a lot of things out of sentimentality—it creates a buildup of useless stuff—but when it feels important enough that I'm tempted to keep it, I take a picture so I don't feel guilty throwing it out. So, here's a photo that reminds me of my grandma.

I replaced it with a new key ring from Hemleva that I really like.
Below: Taken on a day I was in a particular large amount of pain. Adam took us on a walk to get my mind off it. These flowers were blooming all the way down a long garden fence. It's so difficult to translate the awe one feels around a wall of flowers! I thought a foot might help show scale. Didn't work, but it's funny.
Below: Hayden's father as a hobby, restores old tractors. These photos of Michael and Dad came through our phones one day.

If you're ever feeling like you need some nature, go to a nursery where the flowers are always in season. You'll enjoy it.

Michael and Hayden showing off their pizza at FFFF which takes place every week at my parent's house.(Friday Night Family Film Fesival.) Thanks guys. Thanks.
My sweet man, working to string up some garden lights I received for a birthday present. (FOUR years ago.)

No comments:

Post a Comment