Monday, April 22, 2024

Las Vegas Show: Blue Man Group

To reward its employees for reaching certain goals, Adam's company flew them and a guest to Las Vegas for a two night stay. Each person was given $100 to spend. 

The trip was split into three weekends so as to give everyone an opportunity to pick the weekend that would work best for them. In our case, we get to go twice because Adam is a Director and needs to show face. 

For our first weekend we purchased tickets for the Blue Man Group! Neither of us have been so I figured it was about time! 

It was a great show, very family friendly, interactive and funny. We both thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't believe the blue men can keep a straight face throughout the entire show. I think there are probably parts of the show that are standard such as the pounding of drums which splash neon liquid everywhere, and drumming on PVC pipes. But there are other parts I'm sure have evolved and changed over time, such as throwing marshmallows into one another's mouths to play chubby bunny.

If you've never been and have the chance, don't hesitate to go. 






No comments:

Post a Comment