Well, since I mentioned Fremont Street and The Golden Nugget let's just say this:
You will get a contact high from the weed smokers on Fremont and will feel the need to navigate with blinders on, moving in a zigzag pattern to steer clear of the peculiar street performers and partially clothed women. By the end of our two weekends, we had been doing everything we could to avoid the strip. (But alas, that was the only way to reach breakfast at Hash House a Go Go (pictured below) and Pink Box Doughnuts. (We discovered Hash House during our 2015 Vegas trip and have always liked it.)
The Golden Nugget was an okay place to stay, I really don't have any complaints except that I scraped my knee on the decrepit tile surrounding the tub. We stayed in a room that hadn't been renovated. It was dark, and brown EVERYWHERE. The second weekend we were lucky enough to be in a lighter, updated room with a tub that wasn't scary.





No comments:
Post a Comment