I think every family who has a graduate from BYU takes a trip to Temple Square. And so, in following suit so did we. I've been there several times but size of the temple never ceases to amaze me. This trip was particularly interesting for me because I have been designing two historical books about Salt Lake and Temple square. It was nice to see the things I've read about in relation to one another.

My ode and farewell to Deseret Book. I couldn't resist taking these photos. (Flowers and granite—a running theme for the Conference Catalog, and quite the headache for us as designers . . . don't ask.)

I do like anemones.
Japanese anemones are my favorite.

Adam and his brother.

More flowers. Sorry, it's cliche, I know, I know.

And of course, our little vacation prop, Lailani.

Design found on the door, covering the round windows of the temple.
No comments:
Post a Comment