Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tulip Festival: Thanksgiving Point

Adam's family is in town so we visited the gardens at Thanksgiving point (55 acres). This week and into the next is the Tulip Festival with over 250,000 tulips and 95 varieties. Because weather has been cold, many have not bloomed. So if you are thinking about going . . . GO! You'll catch them right on time ($10 per person).
Larissa and Lailani in the herb garden.
Grandpa and Lailani in the Secret Garden (my favorite).


Adam and Lailani in the herb garden.
(Many brides get their bridals here.)
Lailani and everyone. Seems to me a baby is perfect to bring on vacations. You won't get bored and there's always something to photograph!

2 comments:

  1. So Cute Photo!! It really does seem like life revolves around a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pictures of Zuki's blessing! What a beautiful little girl... we need to get Natalie Blogging! :)

    I love that picture of your parents, I see where you get your adorable dimples! :)

    Go luck with the move!!

    ReplyDelete