Sunday, April 20, 2008

Zuki's Blessing Day

Zuki received her baby blessing this Saturday so family could be there. Mo called Africa and his mother was able to hear the blessing on speaker phone. Here are some shots we took afterward. Zuki was pretty much out-of-it the whole time. She's a good baby and calm when she's wide awake.


My parents have decided they want to be called "Grandmama, and Papa."


Papa babysitting—which means he's pretending to sleep and took this picture himself. Isn't that great? I love you Dad.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! SHE IS ADORABLE! and so tiny! Mo and Natalie sure did a great job!!!! What a fun weekend to spend together and for her to meet her Papa and Grandmama and Aunt Anna (what you going to be called?). Thanks for posting so much about her... I have loved the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I hope to be called just Anna—(or maybe Anna K.)because my name could easily be changed to antenna...and I don't want to be an antenna. :)

    ReplyDelete