good thing you're still hott with only one eye! sorry you got hurt tho....
That's awful, if that corkscrew touches you again just let me know and I'll take care of the problem!
Ouchhhh!
Anna!! Be more careful! dude...
Wow! That looks sooooo painful. Sorry you got hurt (and that it was the corkscrew that won). :(
OOOOUUUCH!! I am so sorry Anna!! That looks so incredibly painful. YIKES!Happy Belated birthday to Adam! Hope it was awesome! 28 is GREAT! :) haha
Oh my goodness, that is crazy. I hope you feel better soon. Let us know if you need anything.
owie!!! AWWW, you poor thing. So funny, though. I am laughing (with you). Love ya!
good thing you're still hott with only one eye! sorry you got hurt tho....
ReplyDeleteThat's awful, if that corkscrew touches you again just let me know and I'll take care of the problem!
ReplyDeleteOuchhhh!
ReplyDeleteAnna!! Be more careful! dude...
ReplyDeleteWow! That looks sooooo painful. Sorry you got hurt (and that it was the corkscrew that won). :(
ReplyDeleteOOOOUUUCH!! I am so sorry Anna!! That looks so incredibly painful. YIKES!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated birthday to Adam! Hope it was awesome! 28 is GREAT! :) haha
Oh my goodness, that is crazy. I hope you feel better soon. Let us know if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteowie!!! AWWW, you poor thing. So funny, though. I am laughing (with you). Love ya!
ReplyDelete