But that's over.
Below Left: The Cubmaster patch, which I will be sewing onto Adam's shirt as soon as I'm done picking the other one off . . . . *sigh*
Below Right: The Medallion my girls will be working to receive upon their 14th birthday, Young Woman of Truth.

Adam is the new Cubmaster (over ALL the scouts under 12). Wow. Yep. You should see the junk we inherited. Flags, paperwork, a bin full of who knows what. . . .and a new patch to go on his shirt.
And I am the 2nd counselor in the Young Women's Presidency (Girls ages 12-18) which puts me over the Beehives (ages 12-14). Tonight was my first activity and I am seriously out of the loop. . . . what do twelve and thirteen year old girls like to do? I can barely remember.
So here we go!
Yeah! You will be AWESOME! I'm excited for you two. As for what they like to do...nope, drawing a blank. I'm with the mia maids and I'm at an equal loss. ???? It seems so foreign right now. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's great! 12 and 13 year old girls like to do all sorts of things. Just do a variety of girly to sporty. You'll do fine!
ReplyDeleteWOW, Anna...think of all the good things you can teach those girls about being great women! You'll be fabulous!
ReplyDeleteLet 'em do what the boys are doing. Let them get down in the dirt... and on the other side, let there be tea parties and sleep overs!
You will be awesome. Adrienne just got called to that too. You two can swap notes. I just got called to the primary presidency. Busy stuff.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE being in YW's!! I am so jealous! You are so stinkin' funny and creative, they are gonna LOOOOOOVE you! I am so excited for them when they see what cool stuff you come up with for Girls Camp (okay, that's a long ways off... but still!) I would have died and gone to Heaven if you were in YW's with me!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! Yeah for you! And Adam too... I bet he's PERFECT for Cubscouts!