Monday, February 15, 2010

Colors of Magic

Every blogger in Texas must have posted snow pictures by now. And so, I follow the trend. Friday, we awoke to the bite of winter...and I stepped out, soaking my pajamas on the wet balcony, to capture the quiet magic before the sun came out. This is the only time I ever enjoy snow.
When it's clean, silent, and uninterrupted.
Someone special visited us during lunch. One little bird, extremely visible among the black and white in his happy color. He was gorgeous. Adam and I both took pause and watched. Mmmagic.
I love magic. Hope you took pause and found some this week too.

3 comments:

  1. That is SOOOOO beautiful!

    I had to turn on my A/C again because our house heated up to 78... blah. Luckily the mornings and nights are cool and refreshing... I am SOOOO not looking forward to this summer.

    Go Cardinals... hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are gorgeous. Especially that last one!! I bet you could sell prints or cards of that on etsy!! :)

    ReplyDelete