Friday, February 26, 2010

First Bridal Fair

After quick decisions, preparing, and setbacks...Minelolly finally made it to its first Bridal Fair ever.
It took place in California, so a long distance booth set up was challenging, but I learned a lot! It became a family effort. Dad got me into the fair, Michael helped cut the logs, Mom let me use her stand, and Dwynne was my hero and handled everything we shot at her wonderfully—including manning the table. Thanks family!
Now, I have started working with a bride. So it's starting to pay off!

7 comments:

  1. That is so exciting!
    Sherry H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, congrats. You'll do great..what a lucky bride to have you participate in making her wedding wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Anna! You totally deserve it! That is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, this is so awesome! I've always loved your stuff. I still don't know anyone quite as talented as you, and I'm only a little jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting! Can't wait to see what you do!! :)

    ReplyDelete