Happy Birthday Adam!! :) Love the pic's and thoughts...I feel the same about having turned 30 this year... its stinks getting OLD!! hahaOh, and my knee's hurt too! Dang volleyball. :)
Well you'll be glad to know our dog is gone then..lol..happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday Adam! You look GREAT.
Oh my goodness I fell behind on reading blogs! As it really been this long?! I love the way you did this post -- great photos + words. Happy belated birthday Adam!! :)
Happy Birthday Adam!! :) Love the pic's and thoughts...
ReplyDeleteI feel the same about having turned 30 this year... its stinks getting OLD!! haha
Oh, and my knee's hurt too! Dang volleyball. :)
Well you'll be glad to know our dog is gone then..lol..happy birthday!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Adam! You look GREAT.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I fell behind on reading blogs! As it really been this long?! I love the way you did this post -- great photos + words. Happy belated birthday Adam!! :)
ReplyDelete