Mom and Dad Moon picked out secret ingredients for us to use on our pizzas. Boys against girls. Then the girls went shopping for the boys and vice versa. Here’s how we faired:
BOYS
A reduced, spiced and peppered sauce.
Mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, ham and ground sausage.
Presentation counts.
Mom and Dad dig in and declare it a success!
GIRLS
We reduced our sauce in the boys' sausage grease.
We made SIX different flavor combinations on two pans of crusts.
Again, presentation counts. Ours included drinks, in the hopes of getting more points.
Mom takes her job seriously and sniffs the pizza before tasting.
Dad digs in without pause.
















I love when you update your blog! I live vicariously through your adventures :)
ReplyDeleteHa ha... I love that you got mom sniffing the pizza. I think I missed that while stirring sauce or something. Love the pics. Boys merely won because everyone knows when you're starving everything tastes better..wink wink
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun family night! I love all the photos and descriptions. Those pizzas all look delicious!! :)
ReplyDelete