It's moments like this that I am a little glad video cameras where not around as much when I was young.
That's so funny! I totally forgot about that. Don't post the "this old man" please...
That was totally awesome. Loved it.
LOL! How awesome is that - I love your home videos... hee hee!! Thanks again for the copy of ours - I wish that second one worked!! Any luck fixing it and reburning it?!
It's moments like this that I am a little glad video cameras where not around as much when I was young.
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny! I totally forgot about that. Don't post the "this old man" please...
ReplyDeleteThat was totally awesome. Loved it.
ReplyDeleteLOL! How awesome is that - I love your home videos... hee hee!! Thanks again for the copy of ours - I wish that second one worked!! Any luck fixing it and reburning it?!
ReplyDelete