Gifting ideas sometimes aren't easy to come by...but this year Zuki and Malaika scored! I wanted to share the ideas in case you have some little girls in your life too.
A few months ago I finished this Christmas present for Zuki who is totally into Rapunzel (for about $17.00). You have no idea how many times I almost blogged about this, but I wanted it to be a complete surprise.
So, come Christmas morning Zuki pulled the hair out of the box and knew exactly what it was. Putting it on immediately she went upstairs to "let her hair down". I am thrilled; it was PERFECT. (Thanks MelissaS (I think it was you), one of your blog posts gave me the idea!)
She wore this around ALL DAY—if you wanted to know where she was, just look for the braid disappearing around the corner (and now Mom's wood floors are very clean.)
She wore this around ALL DAY—if you wanted to know where she was, just look for the braid disappearing around the corner (and now Mom's wood floors are very clean.)
Next, both girls received a fairy portal! Zuki is VERY excited to have Tinkerbell as a visitor to her house. I will let Natalie tell little story behind it and how it works. But I did want to share the idea and send you to the artist who makes these. Click here. Each portal comes with a description, is well packaged, and is amazingly detailed and tiny—about 3 inches tall—in person.
Lastly, Malaika received a swirly hat. She's not used to things on her head...but I imagine when it's cold outside she won't mind it so much...and it's totally cute! Find it here.






SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Oh my gosh, the Rapunzel hair is the cutest thing I have ever seen. What great gifts!
ReplyDeleteI so wish I were the Melissa you were thanking because I would love to take ANY amount of credit for the Rapunzel hair.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should do a tutorial or something...for us folks who aren't the least bit crafty.
Going to check the fairy portals out on etsy, too. Great gifts!
Melissa it IS you! I saw Livs playing with her Rapunzel hair and KNEW there had to be a way to make my own.
ReplyDeletetesting
ReplyDeleteSo Cute! At first I thought it was a braid to put hair clips on so you were decorating Rapunzels' hair. I like the idea of wearing it though much more fun!
ReplyDeleteCutest gift ever!!! Anna, you're the best.
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome! Any little girl would LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteZuki still wears it all the time! And she talks to Tinkerbell VERY LOUDLY when we are in the living room so that Tinkerbell can hear her through the portal.
ReplyDeleteSuch CUTE gift ideas!!! Way to go Aunt Anna!!
ReplyDeleteOMG SOOOOOOOO cute!! You should sell a tutorial in your Etsy store!! :) I love it!!
ReplyDelete