Well...no more nursery. Time to loose the apron and gird up the loins. I'm back in the Young Women's presidency; first counselor which puts me over the 14 and 15 year old girls. And here we go...
Awww. Well, what's to say you can't wear the apron to young women? Might stir up some good conversation. (I think you're destined to be in Young Women!)
And after you just made that cute apron too! I hope you enjoy your new assignment (is that the right word?!) I miss you! I'm so happy you enjoyed the post - I sent you my current email and once you send me an email, I'll respond more less publicly!! ;) big hug!!
Awww. Well, what's to say you can't wear the apron to young women? Might stir up some good conversation. (I think you're destined to be in Young Women!)
ReplyDeleteAnd after you just made that cute apron too! I hope you enjoy your new assignment (is that the right word?!) I miss you! I'm so happy you enjoyed the post - I sent you my current email and once you send me an email, I'll respond more less publicly!! ;) big hug!!
ReplyDeleteWell I hope you have fun with the new calling!
ReplyDeleteaww I wish we could be in it together! We could sure use your talents around here...Our first counselor just got called to nursery! lol funny.
ReplyDeleteMe too!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, Miamaid adviser. What a shell-shock to go from 18 mo.- 3yr. olds to 15 and 15 year old girls!!! Good luck!
ReplyDelete*14 and 15 year old girls....
ReplyDeleteHey! That's my current calling too! Now I get to pick your brain for even MORE ideas! :)
ReplyDelete